Friday, July 7, 2017

The Challenge #90 Two

Oh my gosh I was so inspired by the Always Playing With Paper #90 Challenge! This is my 2nd post today! The bright colors contrasted with the black and white are my favorite look! I made a few cards last night I'll be entering.

 I made 3 of these cards this first one was my final favorite to enter into the challenge.  This is truly what Hawaiian sunsets look like. Can't wait to go back.







I used stamps from Impress Rubber Stamps and the Lawn Fawn Aloha die.


Thanks for stopping by! 
XOXO 
SugarGem  

5 comments:

  1. What a clever way to be inspired by this weeks photo! Thank you for sharing with us at the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love how you were inspired! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love all three of your cards but that first one is so vibrant and lush! Super gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the vibrant blended backgrounds with the contrasting solid image on top. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous trio of cards...love your stunning background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete