Saturday, July 29, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics and Simon Says Stamp challenge

Hi everyone! Today I'm playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #9 and Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge!


I made the the cloud stencil with the Lawn Fawn Cloud dies and acetate. I was really inspired by @solyciela on Instagram. She has some super cute window cards. Let me tell you.... This card is one of those 4hr cards for sure. Trying to put everything together took me forever. But it turned out cheery and unique so I'm happy with it.





I used the 
Lawn Fawn Life is Good stamp and die, Sunny Studio Island Getaway stamp, Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday die, ranger Distress inks, mini blender toolWink of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by! 
XOXO 
SugarGem 

4 comments:

  1. Love this brilliant card design! And those clouds are so amazing! I'm so happy you joined the color challenge fun at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely gorgeous. Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the layering here!

    ReplyDelete