Sunday, July 2, 2017

Challenge Day

Today I'm playing along with the Curtain Call Challenge,  Fusion Challenge. Simon Says Stamp Weds Challenge Anything Goes
I love the clean crisp look of red, white and blue!




Totally in love with this American Crafts Everyday 6x6 Paper Pad it's been so versatile. I also used the Lawn Fawn Scripty Words stamps with gold embossing Powder. I almost feel guilty posting this card because it's SO simple, but I really love the way it turned out. I always need simple thank you cards. 

Thanks for stopping by!  
XOXO 
SugarGem 


4 comments:

  1. What a great CAS patriotic take on all the challenges, Lenae! I love that your design uses anchors instead of the traditional stars!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the inspiration photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS thank you. May have to case that for a BBQ hostess...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bright and bold card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete