Thursday, June 15, 2017

Curtain Call Challenge - Sorbet

Today I had some time to play along with the Curtain Call Challenge!
My friend Toni told me about it because she knew it was right up my alley. Seriously took forever to do this card because I wanted to use ALL my ice cream and popsicle stamps. This is completely different from what I originally was going to create. Funny how that happens sometimes.



I used My Favorite Things Beast Friends Stamps,  My Favorite Things Penguins in Paradise and Simon Says Stamp Ice Cream Dream. 

Hope you will join the challenge with me. 
XOXO 
SugarGem  


4 comments:

  1. Adorable and totally not what I imagined you would make for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute take on the inspiration photo! This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great combo of images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! this card is tooo much! the cuteness is amazing! thanks for linking up to curtain call. Be sure to check out our winners post today! :)

    ReplyDelete