Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lawn Fawn Fawnatics Challenge #2

Hi everyone today I'm playing along with the Lawn fawn Fawnatics Challenge #2.

This weekend I totally got into an interactive card binge. I was so excited to see that the Challenge #2 is INTERATIVE! Yahoo. I got my old silhouette out and dusted her off  and played with some of my super old svg files I made a trillion years ago. This is the oval pocket slider. Hope you like my card.




I don't know why, but I had the hardest time trying to get a decent picture of this card. I spent like 1.5 hrs just trying to get a pic. It can get really frustrating. Still not happy with this, but we have a new puppy and I can't spend any more time trying to take a pic. Ha! 

I also used one of my favorite Lawn-fawn stamps called Year Seven. I will make a quick video of this interactive card and post it to Instagram if you want to take a look. 
XOXO SugarGem 




6 comments:

  1. Love this super fun slider design! So glad you joined us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, the wreath of streamer fringe?* Is awesome! (I don't know what to call it but I love it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, this is so cute!

    ReplyDelete