Thursday, February 2, 2017

Kate's Birthday Hop

Happy Purr-thday KATE!!! Today we are celebrating Kate's birthday with a fun hop.  Hope you will hop along with us and wish her a happy birthday.  Kate is so inspiring to me.  She has the coolest eclectic style.  Her cards are amazing. She has such a huge heart.  I always look forward to our crafty days.

Kate loves her kitty's so I thought I would use this cute My Favorite Things kitty stamp set.





Blog Hop List

Katie , Amy Kimberly,  Laura, Lenae (Here), Lisa,  Toni,  Tonya ,  Vicki and Kate (our birthday girl)

Thanks for stopping by! 

XOXO
SUGARGEM




9 comments:

  1. such a sweet kitty! Perfect for Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae this is so stinkin' cute! Kate will love it! I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just the cutest Lenae. Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally PURRRRRFECTLy sweet!!!! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL-- Oh my gosh, PURRTHDAY!!!!! I never thought of that before-- it's perfect!! This is adorable-- thank you for your kind words and beautiful card. Can't wait to catch up on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete