Wednesday, November 2, 2016

THD Challenge #6

Today is the start of the new The Heart Desires Challenge #6!  Check out this amazing inspiration photo and sketch! Oh my gosh I love it so much. It totally it had me at "saw dust is man-glitter"!! Oh my gosh that is hilarious!

5
I totally love the Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set and I wanted to try and make a masculine card using such a girly set. I wanted to challenge myself a bit. I think I  pulled it off actually. What do you think?

I also used the darling
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall paper 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out all the inspiration today. Hope you can join us at the challenge.
XOXO
SugarGem


2 comments:

  1. something's up with your formatting girl...

    Anyway, LOVE this card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond impressed that you could pull off a masculine card with that set!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete