Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #5

Today is the start of the new The Heart Desires Challenge #5. I am so in love with this inspiration picture! Toni has been doing an amazing job with the challenge inspiration.  I love fall. I love fall crafts, but I have the hardest time crafting with the traditional fall colors so when I saw this inspiration pic I was completely  giddy 






Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy 
Carta Bella Crisp Autumn stencil
Bristol paper
Vellum
Lawn Fawn Leafy Tree Die
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Be sure to jump over to The Heart Desires Blog for more inspiration!

XOXO
SugarGem

3 comments:

  1. I love the non traditional color on those falling leaves! Perfect take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks, Lenae. Your take on the challenge pic is fab and no surprise to me you like the colors so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitter on the leaves! Great touch on those cute leaves

    ReplyDelete