Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #4

Hi everyone it's that time again for the Heart Desires Challenge #4!!!!

Here is your Inspiration





I have to be honest these colors are totally out of my comfort zone so this was a true challenge for me. I'm happy with how this turned out though. The yellow and green are symbolic because that was the Seattle Super Sonics colors when they were in Seattle. 
I don't know if you noticed, but I put the heart paper upside down because I thought it looked like little arrows. Kind of fun if you don't want hearts on your project,but love the paper.
I hope you can join us and play along!

XOXO 
SUGARGEM




2 comments:

  1. super fun card Lenae, love the use of the cityscape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN! Love the yellow + green!

    ReplyDelete