Sunday, August 21, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge #136

Today I'm playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! This challenge is "Punny Time".

Let's stinkin party! 
I think I spent at least 3 hrs on this card! Had a lot of fun making this one! Love how the sentiment turned out. Pretty Punny don't ya think?  



I used a lot of different Lawn Fawn sets and dies for this card. It was fun mixing and matching. 


Lawn Fawn sliders die, Lawn Fawn hillside borders die, Lawn Fawn grassy border die, Lawn Fawn cloud die,  Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens stamps and dies, Lawn Fawn Stinkin Cute stamps and dies, Lawn Fawn Animal Party stamps and dies,Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together Stamps and dies,Lawn Fawn happy birthday to you die, Lawn Fawn Let's polka paper  

Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. Wow this card is amazing! I really love the bright colors and the scene you created! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete