Sunday, July 3, 2016

Toni's Birthday Hop!

Hi everyone!
You might have found me from Laura's Blog.
 Today is my sweet , funny and talented friend, Toni's, Birthday!
Please join us on the hop to wish her a fabulous birthday!
I can tell you that I feel so lucky to know Toni. She is so kind and fun to be around and craft with.
She is part of a great group of ladies that get together at least once a month to craft.
It's a blast spending time with fellow craft-o-holics! HA!
Toni is super funny and every time we all get together we laugh almost the whole time! On top of all that she makes really great cards! She really inspires me!

  Front
  Inside 
Seriously, I love this stamp set from Avery Elle! It's so fun!

Next on the hop is our Birthday Girl!!


Katie: http://kbstamps.blogspot.com/2016/06/birthday-buddies-happy-birthday-toni.html

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop along!

XXOXO 
SUGARGEM

9 comments:

  1. LOVE it Lenae!
    The sentiment cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! I love the how you framed him and you can never have enough cake! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - that is seriously funny!!! Perfect for Toni. That shark set is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love love love your card Lenae. We used the same set. I love how you put your shark in the window using that beautiful die! And I love the big CAKE in the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it--so cute! Thx for being the hostess with the mostest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha, I love this, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lenae, i love this and that MFT circle die. Isn't it the best?? Perfect inside too! Miss seeing you. Hope soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ADORE Avery Elle! And your creations are the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete