Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Katie's Birthday Hop!


Hi Everyone! 
Today is my super sweet friend, Katies, birthday! 

You might have found me from Laura's Blog!
I hope you can hop along to wish Katie a big happy birthday with us! 
I've known Katie now for about 1 year and I can say I wish I knew her a lot longer because she is AWESOME!!!
She's also really talented and lots of fun to be around! I just wish we lived closer so I could see her more, but hey, I'll take what I can get! 
Katie, I hope you have a great birthday! 




BIRTHDAY GIRL>>>Katie: http://kbstamps.blogspot.com/


XOXO 
SUGARGEM

7 comments:

  1. Darling Lenae, last but not least! This is darling and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! So cute!!!! I have that snow globe die and NEED to use it...that's for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sweet little fairly turarium is delightful Lenae. I love your little window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the fairy snow globe. Squee!

    ReplyDelete