Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Birthday, Laura! Blog Hop!

Hi everyone! Today is our crafty friend, Laura's, Birthday!
 Please join us in wishing her a fabulous day!!! 

Laura is so sweet and talented. 
She makes super cute cards and always has great creative ideas.

Please start at Amy's blog to hop along with us.
 I have wanted to play with the My Favorite Things 
Birthday Bears set forever and I finally got a chance. 



Next on the hop is the talented Vicki! 
Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing Laura a happy birthday!

Amy, Lenae (You are Here),Vicki, Katie, Toni, Tonya, Kimberly, Lisa and Kate

Here is what I used-
Heat Embossing tool
Pebbles Spring Fling 6x6 Paper
Waltzingmouse stitched scallops dies
Misc Copics
White Embossing powder
My Favorite Things Birthday Bears
My Favorite Things Fishtail dies
Scan n Cut

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!


SugarGem

10 comments:

  1. How fun is your birthday bear! I bet Laura smiles over this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Birthday Bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love that chubby bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how cute is that bear?? Thank you sweet Lenae, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute! I love that bear and the way you colored him! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute Lenae.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CA-UTE! That bear is super sweet and I love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Lenae. Hopped along early Sat. AM but had to teach and between work and life, just getting to properly comment now. Hope you are well. I have a card for you awaiting the mailbox-- it was supposed to be the reply to your FB DM, but sigh, I am terrible about mailing out and getting back to correspondence!! Anyway, hope to mail out overdue cards this weekend!!! Talk soon, and will miss you all next Sat!!

    ReplyDelete