Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kimberly! Blog Hop!

Today we are wishing, Kimberly a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
Kimberly is SO talented and always BLOWS me away with her projects!
She really has an eye for design. 
She is not only talented, but sweet and giving. Kimberly makes the best Make n Takes for our crafty gatherings and always inspires me.

Please start at Amy's blog to hop along with us.


Next on the hop is Vicki! Thank you for stopping by!

Lenae (You are Here)
Toni 
Kimberly (Birthday Girl)
Lisa 
Here is what I used-

Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Avery Elle Skating By Stamps and Dies
My Favorite Things Label Maker Sentiments
Circle Die
Misc Copics
Echo Park Paper 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem

9 comments:

  1. super CUTE!!!!!! Love that sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOO cute! Love that cutie girl with her balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenae, this is amazing and I got your card and wonderful thoughtful gift, YOU inspire me and made my day!!!!! Stay sweet my crafty friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin' ADORABLE!

    uh- if you figured out the static thing, do tel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job with the copics! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this cutie? Such an adorable card Lenae. Hope you are enjoying your vacay.

    ReplyDelete