Monday, February 1, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge Sending Love #123

I'm playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge - Sending Love



I can't get enough of the Zig Clean Color markers and glitter especially with Lawn Fawn Stamps! 
I used my copics to color the vellum which gives it a pretty transparent look. 


Here is what I used-
Zig Clean Color markers 
Versafine ink 
Vellum 
Misc Copics 
Crystal Stickles 
Xcut hearts embossing folder 
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop ovals 
My Favorite Things stitched ovals 
Martha Stewart Score Board
Fiskars Paper Trimmer 
Misti Stamp Tool 
EK Tools Tweezers


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem





4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the colors you used, they are so sweet! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOVE this! So beautifully executed - perfection! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! The colors are so fresh and put me in the mood for spring... and snacks! Lol. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete