Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday, Kate! Blog Hop!

Today we are celebrating Kate's birthday. If you haven't been to her blog it's an absolute must follow. Seriously! Pinned & Penned She makes the most beautiful unique cards! My jaw always drops when I see her creations.

This card is similar to one I posted yesterday. But I made it a little different. It's what my crafty friend and I would call an "A" card. Only our special friends get the "A" cards! Haha And then we have "B" and "C" cards. So Kate this "A" card is for you, girl!



Hope you can hop with us!
Lenae (That's me)




Here is what I used-
Lawn Fawn Baked with Love
Lawn Fawn Baked with Love dies
Lawn Fawn Happy Birthday Border die
Zig Clean Color markers
Versafine ink
Vellum
Crystal Stickles
Xcut hearts embossing folder
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop ovals
My Favorite Things stitched ovals
Martha Stewart Score Board
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Misti Stamp Tool
EK Tools Tweezers



If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem


<a href="http://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/birthday">Birthday vector designed by Freepik</a>


10 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look good enough to eat! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh holy moly batman, this is the sweetest cutest birthday card Lenae. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! You rock the Lawn Fawn girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely an "A" car, and A++++ card, so sugary sweet! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh geez, just left you a long message and the window wasn't refreshed so it was lost! Attempt #2: Thank you so much for this beautiful, delicious card and for participating in the hop. I LOVE how you broke the card categories down-- SO true! I was chuckling at that, honored I made the A list. Thanks also for all your kind words on IG and most important, being a friend. I look forward to seeing you more this year, getting crafty and chatty!! Thank you again! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I LOVE that frame! We missed you last week!

    ReplyDelete