Saturday, January 30, 2016

You're PAW-some

Today I'm playing along with the Your Next Stamp Challenge #31. My very best crafty friend gave me this set for Christmas and I totally love it especially this sentiment.




Here is what I used-

Your Next Stamp Phoebe With Wagon Stamp and dies
Misc Copics
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah 110lb Solar White Card Stock
Martha Stewart Score Board
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Misti Stamp Tool
EK Tools Tweezers


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem


3 comments:

  1. So VERY sweet!! Love your card design!! Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp! Hope you will join us again next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute and you've used one of my favorite YNS characters - Phoebe!!! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! So colorful and fun with the bright colors layered. What sweet paper piecing too. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!

    ReplyDelete