Friday, January 29, 2016

Sending Love and Challenges

Playing along with the Sugarpea Designs Sketch #38
And Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Honestly,  I feel weird not using any Sugarpea stamps, but I don't have any.... Yet! Have you seen their New release ? Oh my word the coffee stamps and dies are to DIE for. Just waiting for them to come back in stock!
Today I used my Sunny Studio Stamps! These stamps are so cute and fun to play with!





Here is what I used-

Doodlebug paper 
Simon Says Stamp Dies
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Scalloped Borders die   
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins 
Misc Copics 
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah 110lb Solar White Card Stock
Martha Stewart Score Board
Fiskars Paper Trimmer 
Misti Stamp Tool 
EK Tools Tweezers


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem



3 comments:

  1. This is just darling!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love this delightful design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable images - so very cute and I just love the colors you've used. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete