Thursday, January 28, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge Watercoloring 2nd Post

Today I'm playing along with the  Lawnscaping Challenge. This week the challenge is watercoloring.

I got to play with my favorite Zig Clean Color markers and my super duper cute Lawn Fawn stamps.



Here is what I used-

Lawn Fawn  Here's the Scoop
Pretty Pink Posh Borders Die
Mini hearts embossing folder
Zig Clean Color markers
Bristol paper
Versamark ink
Clear embossing powder
Crystal stickles
Silhouette Cameo
Martha Stewart Score Board
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Misti Stamp Tool
EK Tools Tweezers


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem


3 comments:

  1. This is the cutest Lenae, with the little ice cream cones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card with those adorable cones!

    ReplyDelete