Saturday, January 30, 2016

Fusion Challenge XOXO

One more for today. I wanted to really challenge myself. I have such a hard time crafting with neutral only tones. So here goes.
I used the Fusion Challenge inspiration.




Here is what I used-
Silver and gold metallic paper 
Avery Elle paper 
Mama Elephant All Prettied Up dies 
Mama Elephant Type dies 
We r memory keepers heart dies 
We r memory keepers heart embossing folder 
Neenah 110lb Solar White Card Stock
Martha Stewart Score Board
Fiskars Paper Trimmer 
EK Tools Tweezers


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem





3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! The hearts popping out of the box are just too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU know I LOVE this box and the GEMS, FAB girl, Gorgeous, so WONDERFUL!!!I ADORE this creation! So HAPPY to have you JOIN us at FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute box of pretty hearts! our heart embossed background adds lovely texture to your card! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete