Saturday, January 16, 2016

Curtain Call -Girly


Today I'm just playing with some fun Valentine's Day Stamps 
I got from Sunny Studio Stamps.
I'm entering this into the Curtain Call Girly Challenge.
I love me some GIRLY cards that's for sure! 
Hearts, glitter, scallops, lady bugs and pink are about as girly as it gets! 

I made a shadow box card. Wow it's been forever since I made one of these and 
I think I will be making more because 
they are so easy and fun.



Misc Copics


Here is what I used-



If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!


SugarGem

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I've never made a shadow box card, I think I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and, of course, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet dimensional card. Love the Valentine's Day theme and the pink (girly) colors! Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this--So bright and happy! I'm hoping to feature it on the Sunny Studio blog this Saturday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fun! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great scene you created and love the shadow box effect. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! Just FYI-- when clicking from the challenge photo of your entry, I am taken to your current card/post instead of this one-- which is weird since this is the pic that shows up-- maybe you just linked to your entire site and not this specific blog post... just wanted you to know that is what happens! I love both your entries to the challenge! Can't wait to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete