Friday, January 29, 2016

Color, Cuteness and Glitter

I'm so in love with these colors I want to make 100 more. I think I'm seriously addicted to stickles and glitter. I might need an intervention. I'm entering these in the Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Use Something  
Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge
New Challenge Marker Pop Anything Goes Challenge




Here is what I used-
Lawn Fawn Bannerific stamps and dies
*New Mama Elephant Lunar Animals stamps
*New Mama Elephant All Prettied Up Dies
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
Zig Clean Color markers
We r memory keepers embossing next level folders
Bristol paper
Martha Stewart Score Board
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Misti Stamp Tool
EK Tools Tweezers


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!

SugarGem


4 comments:

  1. Cuteness is right, these aew adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! Such sweet images! Great designs too! Love the colors!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! i love the design.

    ReplyDelete