Wednesday, January 13, 2016

All About Love! Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC117

Today I thought I would play along with the Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC117. This weeks challenge is All About Love!
Valentines Day Cards are one of my Faves because I love 
making cards with pink. This inspiration photo is so cute! 



Here is what I used-


Xcut polka hearts embossing folder (Just got this for Christmas and it's darling)
My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangles

A little itty bitty tip I have for you today is: 
If you don't have the right color of paper for your project or die cuts then go ahead and make it with markers or watercolors. I used my Copics to color in the heart, coffee and the marshmallows. 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!


SugarGem

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Your subtle heart background is fantastic with your image and that sentiment is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae- this is so very fabulous, i would like to drink it right now and enjoy that whipped cream! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks delish! The perfect take on the inspiration photo and our colour challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still can't wait to get that set!!!!!! Love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lenae, this is so fun! Your hot chocolate cup looks fabulous! Such a great way to use the colors! Great sentiment, too! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect cup of hot chocolate! Love all embossed hearts on the card and cup and love that whip cream! Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! super sweet card! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling details!! I love the bright pop of pink!! Thank you for including Sunday Stamps in your crafty fun this week!

    ReplyDelete