Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Love you S'more -Retro Sketches #165



Today I am playing along with Retro Sketches. Wow it has been so long! I'm really trying to get back into crafting and get some inspiration. So far I've been finding lots of inspiration in the challenge blogs and sketches! It's a good place to start. I absolutely adore this set from Lawn Fawn.

I used-
Lawn Fawn Beachside paper (Reminds me of a summer's night sky with the cute stars).
White Embossing Powder
Versamark ink
Kraft Paper


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 

XOXO SUGARGEM


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is so adorable!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is DARLING...I think of you as the s'mores girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Love this!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete