Saturday, January 4, 2014

Missed You and New Goodies

Wow it has been over 6 months since I blogged. I have missed everyone and blogging so much. 
I have been extremely ill, in and out of the hospital, but I am finally on a come back and feeling like
 a human being again. 

I ordered some new goodies from the Stamps of Life and Pretty Pink Posh.   I actually had some energy to craft last night with my sweet crafting friend and I wanted to make something for the challenge at Stamps of Life with my new stamps Sampler2love set. 



That's it for today gotta keep it quick and simple to save my energy.

Thanks for stopping by! 
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

9 comments:

  1. These cards are BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much for sharing them! :)

    I can't wait to see what else you create with this set!

    Glad to hear you are back to crafting and blogging.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have been ill!! I hope 2014 brings good health to your body and a crafty rejuvenation. Love the cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the bright colors. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..and she's back!
    Love your cards...especially the 2nd one, did you hear me gasp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cards!!! Glad your back! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY was wondering where you went. So sorry you have been having health issues. Glad to hear your on the mend and have some energy to do what you love. Thanks for letting your fans know how your doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY! So sorry to hear about your health issues. I was wondering where you were. Glad your on the mend and feeling strong enough to do some crafting.

    ReplyDelete