Monday, January 6, 2014

Hearts and Bows


Is there anything more cute than hearts and bows? Ok maybe kittens and puppys are even cuter, but I wanted to play with my new Sampler2Love set from Stamps of Life again and Lil Inkers bow die.


*My puppy is sleeping with her head on my pillow snoring at the moment.*



I adore the teensy little Spellbinders tag that came in their tag set from last year. 
The Paper is one of Echo Parks first collections called Be Mine 
which is also one of my all time faves. 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


9 comments:

  1. Really sweet! Love the bow over that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely things on your blog and I would like to buy some of your files but there is something wrong with your pages....cant get any of them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was searching for a slider pop up card svg today and I came across your beautiful shaped one with a tutorial. Also, I found the circle one. I would love to buy them but cannot get to the right page. Are you still selling them. I see you have not blogged for a while and that you were ill at the beginning of the year. Hope you are doing well and that you will blog again soon - your files and styles are wonderful! Hope I am able to buy the slider svg. Thanks. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh look at that sweet bow! Love the pop of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for Comme to get I found your blog that way! Also thanks again for the misti template so awesome of you-- off the peruse your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lenea! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog! It was great to meet you last weekend. Hope you can make it again! Sending good thoughts your way for Thursday. Hope things go well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete