Saturday, June 8, 2013

Look Who's Turning 3


What is up crafters?
My Friends little boy turned 3 last week and since we are crafting buds I had to make a fun 
birthday card for him. He so cute. He has been our little crafting mascot since he was 6 months old. He use to sit in his little high chair at the table with us and watch what we were doing. He is a doll. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend and maybe gets some crafting time in! 

I Used
Papertrey Ink Fabulous Frames Die and Numbers die
Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Collection

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


6 comments:

  1. Crafting mascot...that made me chuckle:) What an awesome card...love all the details and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I LOVE the idea of a crafting mascot!

    Super cute card-- I'm sure the mascot will love it!!! Happy birthday to him! I hope he gets a super large cake and has a fabulous day:) Psalm 118:24

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to figure out how I can make Leo's birthday album so that I can add all his birthday cards he got.
    One day I will tell him that he got this card from the most talented crafter on the world ,-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I've already left a comment on this post-- but I wanted to say thank you thank you THANK YOU for leaving love on my blog and videos! You made my day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. how have you been? Well I hope. I have been missing you.

    ReplyDelete