Saturday, May 4, 2013

Special Runway Inspired Challenge

This week there is a special Runway Inspired Challenge. They are celebrating Aga's Baby Shower! 
The inspiration photo is super sweet and cute.

I love anything that dangles...So I added some little dangle tags to the bow. 

The Adore tag I layered one on top of another to give it some dimension. I'm really obsessed with this technique lately. 
 The paper I used with for the bow has a fleck through it, but it is not showing up in the photo. 
But in person it co insides with the polka dots on the babies top.

I am in a bit of a hurry today so I don't have time to share a products list. If there is anything specific you are curious about let me know and I will get you the info just leave me an email! Thank you
Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
Happy National Scrapbook Day!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem





8 comments:

  1. totally inspired ! I am loving your take on this challenge; especially the little dangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant. Love the gold details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! This is one cool baby card! Love this design! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bow diecut, what is it called and where can I get it from please.

    Christine
    johayatinboxdotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOOOOOOH MY! I just loooooooove this card-- love the navy and gold... love the details of the navy paper! LOOOOOOVE that paper bow-- GORGEOUS card! FAB x10000!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful baby and your cool graphic style card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete