Thursday, May 23, 2013

Runway Inspired Challenge No.36

Today I am getting some inspiration from the new RIC #36.  The new challenge is Electric Feathers  Fall 2013. When I think of electric I think of my Fender Strat and even more importantly my new goodies from My Favorite Things. The colors in this inspiration photo are so delicious and rich. I would never in my life think to put red, purple, pink and gray together. But dang it is beautiful in this collection.





I USED 
Basic Card Stock from Stash

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem



6 comments:

  1. very cool! Thanks for joining us again at Runway Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those colors are just gorgeous together! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Runway Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally creative and fabulous! So glad that you play with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete