Sunday, May 19, 2013

More Flower Power SSS

Here is what is weird I have not been using flowers for about a year. I just haven't been in to using them, then this week I just got lots of inspiration to start using them again. Does that happen to you? You go in spurts?  I find myself doing that a lot. So what better to do than play along with the Flower Power Challenge at Simon Says Stamp this week?



I used
PTI Solid Card Stock
PTI Notebook Die
PTI Linen Embossing plate
Tan Embroidery Thread

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem





4 comments:

  1. The the layered bloom! I definitely go in spurts with my supplies! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card for our flower power challenge! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete