Wednesday, May 1, 2013

His and Hers Card Class Day 3

Today I only have one HIS/HER card to share.
I think this card is not just His and not just Hers.  I would call it gender neutral. You think?
I was inspired by Jennifer Rzasa's technique today in class. I have seen her create with the water colors before and WOW her creations are gorgeous. They should be on a wall.
This is my first try.  I am happy with the outcome. I used a cheapo paint brush that came with my watercolor paints. I think if I used a nicer brush the outcome would be even better. 



I USED
Generic water color paint
PTI basic white paper 
Basic black cardstock 
My Pink Stamper Sympathy and Comfort sentiment
Momento tuxedo black ink
Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart Ink

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem




6 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely STUNNING! I love it! I will be trying this technique later tonight but not expecting too much ... :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH! This is gorgeous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I must try this technique!! And I think this is def. perfect for just about anyone!!

    ps... THANK YOU so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You made my day<3

    ReplyDelete