Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tuesday Morning 194 and TSG 203 COMBO

Wow this week must be There She Goes Stamps week! Not only do I have my new goodies from There She Goes Stamps, but the Tuesday Morning Sketch 194 is sponsored by There She Goes. 
Here is this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch.



I wanted to also enter this in this weeks TSG Challenge. 
I must say I think this "Sorry for being so crabby" sentiment will be VERY handy for me because I have truly been crabby lately. So I probably better make a couple more! HA!



I used-
Xpress it white stamping paper
Copics
Orange Peel Stickles
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
PTI Paper
Pearl Embellishments
PTI Linen impression plate

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


5 comments:

  1. Lenae, this is so cute! I love their stamps. I like the texture on the center rectangle mat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card my friend. Love the stamp line too!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!! Love the pearl 'bubbles'! I think I need that sentiment, too, sometimes!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute under water scene. Love the linen texture, too. Great contrast. Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete