Saturday, April 13, 2013

TSG 202 -No "Butts" About It...

you're great! 
Such a cute sentiment from the Ba Donkey Donk stamp collection at There She Goes! 
This set is a little extra special to me because Kalani's nickname is Donkey.
It is a color challenge this week.
Use any shade of Yellow, Blue and Neutral.
I must say this color combo is a little difficult for me. Especially because most everything I gravitate towards has some pink or reds in it so this was a great challenge for me.
Plus I just received my new There She Goes Stamps yesterday.
I have to give props to Jessica at TSG because not only did I receive excellent customer service, but the shipping was super fast. 
I actually emailed 2 other stamp companies the same day and the ONLY person to respond was Jessica at There She Goes. 
It surprised me that the others didn't even respond to my simple questions. 
So THANK YOU Jessica!



What I Used 
Echo Park So Happy Together
PTI White and Pure Poppy Cardstock
Memory Box Scallop Die
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink 
Copics
Christmas Red Stickles

Ok that's it for today thanks for stopping by and swing over to the 
There She Goes Blog to play along or check out the store their stamps are awesome! 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem











2 comments:

  1. HA! Love the little heart on the donkey's butt! Thanks for playing along with our TSG Challenge! Hope you will join us for a new one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, love this card! Thank you for playing along with us at TSG Stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete