Monday, April 29, 2013

His and Hers Class Homework Day1

Hi there! I decided at the last minute to take the His and Hers Card Class. 
Here are my cards for today's homework.

HERS
Unfortunately I need yet another sympathy card 
so I used my homework assignment to get it done.
I really love this stamp set and the purple tones which I don't normally gravitate towards. I think the lavender hue is very soft and comforting. 



HIS
Totally different tone of a card don't you think?
I intentionally made the glossy accents bubbly to give the beer a fizzy look. 





HERS-I used 
PTI Paper Winter whisteria, Royal Velvet and white
PTI linen impression plate
PTI Ink Winter whisteria and Ripe Avocado
PTI Daydreamer stamp set and dies
Velum
Glitter


HIS -I used
PTI Paper Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Black and White
PTI IHarvest Gold
Spellbinder Labels Two
Copics YR24
Momento Tuxedo Black
Glossy Accents


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


3 comments:

  1. I really like how yu used the same layout but two such different looks. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete