Tuesday, April 30, 2013

His and Hers Card Class Day 2

I busted out my There She Goes stamps for today's homework for the His and Hers Card Class. I will let you guess which one is "HIS" and which one is "HERS". HA!
Today there were some AWESOME techniques and cards in class. I used Cristina Kowalczyk's Vellum Technique on both cards and parts of Shari Carrol's sketch for inspiration. 







Card 1 
"That Stings" 
I USED
PTI Hibiscus Burst ink
PTI Aqua Mist paper
Vellum
Copics RV20, G02, BG13, Y15
Momento Tuxedo Black ink


Card 2  
"Sorry for being so crabby" 
I USED
PTI Pure Poppy Cardstock and Ink
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Pinking Scissors
Vellum
Copics R29, R27, R24 and RV20

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem



5 comments:

  1. Wow, you rocked these Lenae! I really love the vellum on the first card- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scalloped vellum edges on the HERS card. Very cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards..both adorable and what a great way to combine the different techniques from the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO cute! I love this his/her idea-- I might have to try it! LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors for the "that stings" card. ADORABLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete