Thursday, March 14, 2013

Retro Sketches #54 Thank You card

Hi there! Today I am playing along over at Retro Sketches Challenge #54! I just squeaked in to meet the deadline! There is just a little time left if you want to enter! 
I really love love love this sketch. I think want to make more cards with it today if I can find some time.





I used
 (This paper is SO soft and pretty in person, but the quality is INCREDIBLE)
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem






5 comments:

  1. So pretty Lenae - I love the soft color palette and that cute little bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the CAS card! Great patterns too! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oHHHHHHHHHHH! I love this card! LOVE LOVE LOVE those papers and that design--great sketch!!! Glad you made the deadline:)

    ps..THANK YOU sooooooo much for your sweet comments on my blog! You made my day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. That bow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete