Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Stamps!!!

I just received my new stamps that I won over at Runway Inspired Challenge from Clearly Besotted Stamps
Here is what I received in the mail.
Two super CUTE stamp sets plus a sweet Congrats hand written note!
I must say I was shocked I received these so fast because they are outside the US. I wasn't expecting these for a few more weeks. I think it maybe took a week. I was so impressed.
Plus they stamp crisp and clear.





I did lots of fussy cutting with this card. The ribbon on the little gift box was stamped separately then fussy cut and adhered on top of blue image. The little squiggles were also fussy cut. I used a craft knife to cut a slit in the box and pulled tissue paper through to create a 3D effect. I also added some fine glitter to the top of the balloons to give them an extra POP! 

Here are the stamps I received if you would like to get yours!
They are on sale right now too so why not take advantage.
I think I am going to order more myself. 








Thanks for stopping by!

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem




5 comments:

  1. Oh my, your card is simply fabulous & your fussy cutting is perfect!! I am so happy you like the stamps & thank you for the positive review - much appreciated :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenae, this is awesome! I love the fringe (of course!) and the fabulous color scheme. Amazing job with the fussy cutting too! You sure did great things with your prize....I can't wait to see what else you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...and congrats on your win!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you did amazing! love what you did witht he tissue paper!! genious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOVE that paper fringe you've used on this card! And WOWOWWOWOWOW! You get an A+++++++++ for that fussy cutting! I thought that image was super detailed! LOVE! And I LOVE that you used that fringe inside the present as well!! WOW!

    LOOOOOVE this card x100000!

    ReplyDelete