Monday, February 4, 2013

White Space

Keeping it super simple today! I am trying out some of the tips from the Clean and Simple Cards 2 Class I have been taking.
The thing is I love CAS cards, but have a hard time doing them because I always want to add more.
I used my new Lil Inker Balloon Dies  and Balloon String Die for this super simple card today and My Creative Time's Celebrate Good Times Stamp and some glitter paper I had in my stash...



On a side note- this DCWV glitter paper from my stash STINKS... wow it really does. Do you have any of this paper? I am not sure I want to use it because it smells so bad it smells toxic! 
I don't recommend it at all. Just a heads up. But it does look really pretty die cut.


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am quickly becoming a fan of your work! This is stunning!!!
    Laura
    Lil inker designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! clean and glittery..my two favorite combinations!

    ReplyDelete