Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge 183





Happy Saturday crafters! Today I wanted to play along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #183 If you would like to play along HERE is the link. The Prize this week is from Lil Inker Designs so I HAD to play with my new heart dies I just received. I am die-ing to get the stitched squares and rectangles.... SO cute! 
I used the new Crate Paper On Trend collection for today's challenge with some glitter ribbon I found at Michael's last year. 

Ok that's it for now, Gotta go work on some homework...
Have a great weekend.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card Lenae! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I just don't get much time to visit blogs lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Valentine card!! I love that little heart!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So niec, I like how clean and simple your tag is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a creative valentine's card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the On Trend papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the different ribbons & papers you used! Everything works together perfectly! Thank you so much for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete