Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketch 184

Hi there! Today I am playing along over at the Tuesday Morning Sketch Blog! If you want to play along this week here is the link for you. The bonus challenge is to use washi tape. I used some of my stash from Michaels, layered it on top of basic card stock then cut with my Lil Inker Balloon Dies and Mini Balloon dies.




I also used for this card 
My Thoughts Exactly Up Up and Away set, Spellbinders scalloped circles and basic circles. PTI Basic White paper, Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist. 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, and I love the colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo!! Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to put washi tape on the balloons. I am falling totally in love with it. Our sponsor is having a birthday pin it to win it. You could score more! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete