Finally had a little time to whip this tutorial up for you on how I created the fringe for this card.
What you will need-
1. Cut 3 strips of tissue paper -Same length and same width.Size depends on what you will be making. I usually make mine longer and wider to begin with because I can always trim it down later. Or save the excess for another project.
NOTE-They do not have to be cut perfect so don't worry about getting perfectly straight lines.
2. Layer all 3 strips on top of each other.
3. Fold all 3 layered strips in half length wise.
4. Staple close to fold in the middle and both ends.
This just holds the strips together and makes it easier to cut in the next step.
Here is a close up of where I place the staple.
5. Cut fringe. You can cut the fringe in any width. I prefer about 1/8"-1/4".
The more even they are the better it looks too.
6. Scrunch and fluff with hands until you are happy with your fringe.
I try and hold the folded side with one hand then scrunch with my other hand.
Last I adhere double sided tape to my project, then gently adhere the tissue to the adhesive (the folded side). You don't want to put your adhesive directly on your tissue paper because it will rip.
I like to use my ATG adhesive.
If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!