Saturday, February 23, 2013

There She Goes #195

(This is my 2nd Post today)
You still have time to enter the There She Goes 195 Sketch Challenge. 
I love There She Goes Stamps. My only problem with them is that I only have 2 sets! 
I have had a list about a mile long of  TSG sets I want to buy. 
They are all so cute and unique! 

Here is this weeks Sketch.
 They always have awesome inspirational sketches too.






I used-
Copic Markers 
Glossy Accents
Xmas Red Stickles 
Papertrey Ink Solid Paper 
Spellbinders Basic Circles Die

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem




3 comments:

  1. Love your take on this sketch, the valentine colors you used, and the glossy accents you added to the sundae glass. Great job! Thanks for playing along with TSG - hope you will join us for a new challenge on Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete