Thursday, February 7, 2013

Retro Sketches Challenge 49




If you would like to play along with this weeks Retro Sketches Challenge here is the link.

I used my Glamour Girl stamps from Amuse...FINALLY I've had this set for ever. Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist and Basic White paper. Simple Stories Snap color vibe striped paper, Copics R29, BG11, RV14, BG13, Detail white embossing powder, Momento Tuxedo Black INK, VersaMark Ink, Glossy Accents, dimensional adhesive from Michaels and Clear Dollar Stamps Tabs and Tags die. 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem



4 comments:

  1. Love this Lenae!! and that sentiment is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...great sentiment!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just adorable, Lenae ! Such a fun and CAS card love the nail bottles and perfect sentiment to go with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete