Thursday, February 28, 2013

Retro Sketches #52

This weeks Retro Sketch is awesome because we get to pick any sketch from the last year to redo.  
I had a hard time choosing just one, because well lets face it I love all of them.
I decided to keep it clean and simple and use #4. 




I used a fun Amuse set (I don't think it is available anymore? I can't find it) 
that I got a long time ago and colored it in with some Copics.
The circles are from Spellbinders.
The paper is from Papertrey Ink.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem




5 comments:

  1. CUTE...I have that set too! Love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on that sketch, love the sushi! Thanks for visiting me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image and sentiment - perfectly showcased with those colors on that sketch!! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! What a fun sentiment and image! Great use of this sketch--- fab highlight of colors! YOU ROCK:)

    THANKS for the sweet comment on my blog:) You made me smile <3

    ReplyDelete