Saturday, February 9, 2013

REJECTED=Brand New Interactive SVG for you

Hi everyone I am sharing My New Hidden Pocket Slider SVG I designed for a friends birthday. 
This FILE is FREE this week with any purchase.
  Free offer will end on Feb 17, 2013.

I made this WAY back in August when I was in Hawaii! Can you believe that? I can't believe how fast time is going. I am just now getting some time to share with you. I made this card for my most special crafting friend's birthday in October. I was waiting to enter this in the Paper Crafts Birthday call, but I was rejected. So I can finally share with you. I have been having lots of fun with this file and have another card to share with you later this week using the oval version.  
What do you think? 



Before and After if you want to save a smaller pic.





What I used-
I used Dollar Tree tissue paper to create the fun fringe on the front. PTI Card stock in Pure Poppy , Basic White  and Aqua Mist.  PTI 2011 Birthday Tags, My Thoughts Exactly Interactive Card Phrases, and My Creative Time Celebrate Good Times stamps. Copics BG10and R29. Crystal and Icicle Stickles. Momento Tuxedo Black ink. Martha Stewart score board, ATG adhesive, pencil, Silhouette Cameo, Make the Cut, and scissors.

Let me KNOW-
If you want a tutorial on the fringe tissue let me know I will try and make one for you. 

The DEETS on the SVG-
The SVG includes 3 different window shapes with 2 pull options in each window shape. Total of 6 styles. 
Round Window, Oval Window and Rounded Square Window is included. 
Please note-This is an enclosed pocket it doesn't flip open like a card. 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem




4 comments:

  1. Rejected? This card is so cute! Should not have been rejected! I'd love to know how you make that fringe!
    Thanks!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see how you did the fringe

    ReplyDelete