Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Papertrey Ink Inspiration Contest

After being inspired by Betsy Veldman's Flip Flop Card and using my new Count My Blessings Die I was inspired to make another CAS card. It's kind of funny how one thing that inspires you can turn into something totally different, but here goes.



I am entering this in the contest at Capture the Moment. You can play along to right here.

Pinking Scissors
Martha Stewart Score Board
Black card stock from stash
Dimensional foam adhesive

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem




5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love the bold colors~

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bright colors and simplicity of this card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. The mix of colors and graphic feel is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the bright colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete