Saturday, February 23, 2013

Greats News so Let's Party!

Happy Saturday! 
I have some good news!
 My Mother In Law is doing much better. 
At first the Dr took her off of all her treatment and told us she would not live much longer than a few days. So he checked her out of the hospital and sent her to a nursing facility. We were all devastated. My Sister in Law flew up from California to see her and say her goodbyes.  
We have been going in shifts to see her in the nursing home and trying to feed her 3 times a day. 
 It is paying off! 
She is actually bouncing back! 
She is now sitting up, talking, laughing and even EATING again! It's a miracle! We are all in awe of her. 
She is an amazing woman. 
The strength she has is so inspirational. 
In my down time I try to let the emotions go by crafting. That's how I started crafting was to take my mind off of life. It really seems to help cleans my mind.

Today I just wanted to share a quick little birthday card I made. 



I used-
Birthday Stamp set from Joanns (***Heads up*** -These were on clearance last week)


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


3 comments:

  1. sounds like it has been an emotional roller coaster for your family - so happy things are looking up! take care and great card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news. Praise the Lord!! Your card is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete