Friday, February 8, 2013

Clean and Simple Class Homework

Today is the last day of our Clean and Simple Class. Jennifer Rzasa had a really cute interactive card tutorial....if you don't know me....I'm ALL about the interactive cards. So of course I had to play today.




I cannot begin to tell you how difficult this was for me. After multiple attempts at die cutting and lining stamps and dies up straight I decided to just make an SVG file for this stamp set. so much easier for me you have no idea. I have this huge cut on my thumb and with the bandaids I feel like I am all thumbs today.

 What I used-
I used an Amuse stamp set called Just My Type that I got a while ago along with My Creative Time's 100% Sweetness set for the lips and  My Thoughts Exactly Interactive Card Phrases Set. Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics RV14,  C2, C4 and C7.  Sakura glitter pen. The paper I used is all just generic from my stash.

 My Stamp A Ma Jig was my best friend for this card. I made at least 3 cards prior to this one.  I kept messing up somehow in my stamping. Turns out the stamp was not lined up even on the pad so when I went to stamp it was always off center.  So if you don't own a Stamp A Ma Jig yet I highly recommend investing in one.


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem





12 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love your take on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun interactive card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card, great t ake on todays lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. Thes too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your darling interactive card, so sweet and fun. Well worth all the work you went through to get to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is so awesome Lenae!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is over the top FABulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!! such a fun interactive card!

    ReplyDelete