Friday, February 22, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #12

 Ok I had to make another 10 Minute Craft Dash #12 Card. This one is SO simple, but it was actually harder for me because I really had no idea what I was going to make when I started. 
I knew I wanted to use the Breast Cancer Awareness set from Amuse,  but that was all I knew. 
And just for the record if you see any typos in my post it's because I cannot see what I am typing. Seriously my eyes are so blurry right now I am squinting to try and read what I am typing. I think it might be that I  need to get new a contact prescription! sheesh

8 Min 08 Seconds





The ribbon is a die cut I got from Papertrey Ink. I don't know if you can tell, but I layered the die cut to give it a little dimension. I have been doing this A LOT lately. I really like it IRL.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS design! The pretty pink ribbon pops again the clean white and black print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic! Clean and simple at its finest! Great thinking in raising the ribbon die- love that dimension.

    Thank you so much for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clean and simple card! I have that stamp set, too, but haven't opened it yet - you've inspired me to break it out :)

    Thanks for playing along with the 10 MInute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lenae - fab CAS style!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and elegant. Perfection! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete