Thursday, February 21, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #12


9 minutes 22 seconds! I have been wanting to play along at Pretty Pink Posh and I finally took some time! I think this is a fabulous challenge. It is fun and can get you out of a rut. I can tell you this is HARD though. Especially for slow crafters like myself. sometimes I will spend hours....yes HOURS on one card. It's art to me so this was totally out of my norm to just whip something up in under 10 minutes. BUT it sooooo fun! Come play along!







I used my brand new Paper Smooches Flap Happy set. 

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


11 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful! I love every single thing about it! I'm so happy you were able to find some time to play in my challenge- your entry is perfection.

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll be able to play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! That Paper Smooches stamp set looks really cute.
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 MInute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! What a well done card in 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a FAB, FAB card Lenae. The Dash is a great option for "slow" cardmakers like us to get our speed up!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and elegant. Perfection! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the perched butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Doesn't look like you were rushed at all. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for the well-deserved shoutout from Paulina at 10 Minute Craft Dash for your sweet card, Lenae! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete